Friday, November 15, 2013

“This Morning I Woke up feeling Brand New”

  11.15.2013
“This Morning I Woke up feeling Brand New”        
  INSPIRED BY :   “Get By”  -Talib Kwalib


Man, I grew up feeling alone; feeling like the world was cold. Feeling like “how am I supposed to defeat the odds?” How am “I” gonna make a difference?
Man, things were tough, but still I endured. I stuck it through. I did what I needed to. I did what I was supposed to. OR at least I thought.

I did what everyone wanted me to. I did what I thought was right after years of programming.
Then, I awoke. I awakened to the endless possibilities and opportunities that were in the front of me.
If I had only taken the time to give ‘myself time’ to pursue my joys and passions, I wouldn’t have endured much grief. I would have been happy and living my life with passion and purpose, not needing any outside influence or approval.

Let us re-connect with our Divine being, Our inner child, our Creative side and Explore.

Explore once more what we always knew, what we always enjoyed. What set us free from worry, what separated us from the pain.What caused us to relax and be in our truest nature. What caused us to be “apart” of this world. What made us feel like we were ‘doing’ something, or being ‘used’ in some way, shape or form to let get our points across in our very own way. There were specific things we did that brought us joy, relief, and peace. 

Let us explore these joys and releases once more.

Let us remember what it means to live and let live :)
To “BE” and Let Others “BE”

As I write, I am freed. Freed from responsibility. Freed from judgment, freed from condemnation, freed from criticism.
Why? Because I’m releasing what comes naturally, what comes freely. So, if I’m free, how can anyone make me feel any other way?

 
"....And as I speak to you, I also speak to me"
-DivineDesign-

No comments:

Post a Comment