Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kindred The Family Soul - Love Has No Recession (feat. Fred Yonnet)




~Feeling a lil' sultry~                               
~Feeling a lil' Lovely~
~Feeling that BLACK Love~
~Feeling that STRONG Love~
~Just Feeling "LOVE"
 
      "Oh What a Feeling"  
*~* Like sweet "Cheesecake" *~*


 
 
~To be wrapped up in the connectedness and oneness of Love~
 ~It's a Beautiful thing, It's a wondrous thing~
~It's a Glorious thing, It's a awesome thing~
             ~To Love and Be Loved~
              ~To express & feel Love~
~To give love freely and receive it back deeply~
~I share it sparingly and honor it wholly~
~I cherish the moments & wait on the next ones~
 
~I Love "LOVE" and I know it Loves me back~



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"They say I'm hopeless, as penny with a hole in it...."
 
 
 
 
"But I say I'm Hopeful, with an abundance of Love overflowing..."



 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                            "....SHOW LOVE EACH AND EVERY DAY..."
 
                   "...And as I speak to you, I also speak to me"
                        ~DivineDesign~


No comments:

Post a Comment