Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"The Times of Old"

I'm "STILL" Learning, To Trust & To Forgive

It's not easy in this world
It takes guts and heart to see past the hurt & pain
 
To see past 'The fake smiles & the Laughs"

It takes energy, positive energy to have "hope" in a hopeless world
People are always conspiring to "deceive" people

They are always attempting to devise some great plan by doing mischief

Why?

What is the end result?

To attain ALL of the Glory and loose your very soul?

Sounds cliché right?

We've been hearing it for centuries...."Don't gain the world, and loose your soul"....

But, what if it's true?

What if we're "attempting" to "get" ALL of these things, and ALL of these "things" still don't make us happy?

We've heard many of stories of those who've achieved riches and fortune, but it only led to their demise.
Or they got the "money" "cars" & the "fame" only to be miserable because they don't know who to trust...

Isn't it sad?

Isn't it lonely?

You can't even hold a decent conversation without thinking is this person out to get me....

What a way to live...

I know one thing,

Family, Loved Ones & Friends are MORE to be CHERISHED than riches or fame.

When my family had LESS, it was the BEST times! We were FORCED to get along, lol

We slept in the same room, we looked out for one another, we had each other's back

We played, laughed & enjoyed each other's company

It was the "SIMPLE" things that brought us pleasure

I smile as I think back on the games we made up just to entertain ourselves....
We played ALL DAY outside, in NATURE, with NO WORRIES

WE didn't care about "what bag" "what house" or "how much money" a person made.
As long as we had food to eat, clothes to wear, and a place to sleep, we were CONTENT.

We were HAPPY

We were CARE-FREE

"I dunno", maybe it's just ME...

Maybe I need to "adjust", or "get-with" the TIMES

"This NEW TIME, cause the TIMEs of OLD are in the past"


"...And as I speak to you, I also speak to me"
-DivineDesign-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment